Search This Blog

Friday 23 October 2015

"Red Queen" - Victoria Aveyard

Red Queen" written by Victoria Aveyard.

I wasn't sure what I was getting into when I picked up this book. I rarely read the blurb of books. It just gives away to much of what going to happen. It takes away the element of surprise.
So unless the book is recommended or an author I'm already familiar with or a title I have heard about I never truly know exactly what I am getting. This was the case with this title.

When I started this book at first I had a hard time to get into. Aveyard introduces a new world and the set up was not very detailed and was a bit underdeveloped in my opinion. So it took me a little awhile to grasp what was going on and to understand this new world. Once I got past the first few chapters it really picked up. The end had a huge plot twists and it blew my mind. I mean WOW I didn't see that coming at all again WOW !!!! Overall a great read just get past the first few chapters and it will pick up.

If you are looking for a quick read that will leave you wanting more with a supernatural twist, an underdog you can cheer for, and an amazing twist, than this probably what you want.

Kirbz Rating 4/4.


No comments:

Post a Comment