Search This Blog

Friday 23 October 2015

Amityville Horror - Jay Anson


"Amityville Horror" written by Jay Anson. A friend of mine years ago was reading this book. She had said at the time it was amazing although she was not much of a reader herself this book really captured her interest. So I made a note (added it to my to be read pile) to myself to read it one day so I could see what type of books interested her for recommendation purposes(I am a Library and Information Technician Student, so I am always looking at ways to improve my genre readers advisory skills). 

Overall, this was an enjoyable read. A quick read one that really captured and held your attention. There is a lot of action, it is certainly a fast paced read.  I now understand why she was so into it. She appreciates books in general that are you extremely fast paced and she need a story that grabs her attention and keeps it. If that sounds like your style than this is a great book for you.

This book is a best-selling true story, its about a house that has been possessed by evil spirits.

Kirbz Rating  3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment